Super Visa

ViJa Immigration Solutions can guide you in the process of getting your Parents or Grand Parents a Super Visa to Canada. Canadian Residents can bring their parents and grand parents, living overseas, to Canada on a Super Visa which is a Visitor Visa that allows your parents to live in Canada for around 2 years. This special visa will NOT require an extension after a stay of 6 months and families can live together in Canada for upto 2 years.

Contact Us Now on WhatsApp by clicking on the button below we will help bringing families together.

Contact Now